|Also known as||Mi-chan|
|Birthday||Sometime in June|
|Occupation||Elementary School Student|
|Relatives||Kotoko Aihara (mother)|
Naoki Irie (father)
Noriko Irie (grandmother)
Shigeki Irie (grandfather)
Etsuko Aihara (grandmother)
Shigeo Aihara (grandfather)
Yuuki Irie (uncle)
Kotomi is full of energy and loves it to make trouble. She seems to admire her good looking father, that's why she tends to tease her mother alot, and loves to make Kotoko Aihara angry and fights for Naoki Irie, still she loves Kotoko a lot.
- The name Kotomi means "Japanese harp" (琴) (koto) and "beautiful" (美) (mi).
- Kotomi's surname Irie means "enter" (入) (iri) and "bay, inlet" (江) (e).
- Kotomi inherits Naoki's intelligence, but Kotoko's looks and personality.
- Kotomi tends to compete with Kotoko Aihara for Naoki Irie's attention.
- Kotomi does not appear in the manga.