|Also known as||Irie-kun, Tensai-kun,|
|Occupation||High School Student (former)|
University Student (former)
Tonan High School
|Relatives||Kotoko Irie (wife)|
Kotomi Irie (daughter)
Shigeki Irie (father)
Noriko Irie (mother)
Yuuki Irie (brother)
Shigeo Aihara (father-in-law)
Megu, Take, Toshi, Maki, Hiro and Yasu, Miki, Yuki, Ken, Rika Irie (cousins)
|Drama||Episode 1 (1996)|
Episode 1 (2005)
Episode 1 (2007)
Episode 1 (2010)
Episode 1 (2013)
Episode 1 (2014)
Episode 1 (2015)
|Movie||Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3|
|1996 J-Drama||Takashi Kashiwabara|
|2005 Tw-Drama||Joe Cheng|
|2006 In-Drama||Marcel Chandrawinata|
|2007 Tw-Drama||Joe Cheng|
|2008 J-Stage||Ren Yagami|
|2009 J-Stage||Ruito Aoyagi|
|2010 K-Drama||Kim Hyun-joong|
|2013 J-Drama||Yuki Furukawa|
|2014 J-Drama||Yuki Furukawa|
|2015 Th-Drama||Mike D. Angelo|
|2016 J-Movie||Kanta Sato|
|2016 Tw-Drama||Dino Lee|
|2017 J-Movie||Kanta Sato|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Background
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Alternative names
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Naoki is a lightly tanned and quite tall guy. He is slim but broad shouldered with lightly defined muscles. He has grayish-purple eyes that are usually very cold and unemotional, a thin, long nose, and very rarely smiles. He also has shaggy brown hair that hangs slightly in front of his eyes. He is often described as being the most handsome guy at school, and, after graduating, work.
Naoki is a cold man to most people. He's smart, having an IQ of 200 and always being number 1 in all his exams due to this he was placed in class A (highest class). He has the ability to memorize things at first sight. He never studies for any of his exams due to the fact he is a genius, and goes to sleep very early - at 9 o'clock. He is good at sports such as running and tennis. He is the number 1 student in his high school and the number 1 genius in Japan.
Because Naoki's so intelligent, he has no hopes or dreams because anything would be easy for him to do or accomplish, but later, because of Kotoko Aihara's encouragement and advice, he decides to become a doctor. He has never experienced sadness or jealousy until he saw Kotoko with Keita Kamogari. He dislikes people that are not smart and hide their emotions. Though he doesn't always express his emotions, he is very protective and caring of Kotoko.
When he was a child, his mother dressed him up in girls' clothes until he got to the age where he could protest because his mother thought she was going to have a girl so she only bought girl's clothes and she didn't want to buy any new clothes. He is extremely bitter about what happened to him when he was a child.
Kotoko is a girl that is in love with Naoki and then she moves in with him because her home is destroyed, then they fall in love and get married, time flies and they have a child together.
He is his younger brother who he cares about. Yuuki decides to take over their fathers company, once he is older, once he realizes how much Naoki wants to become a doctor.
- It Started with a Kiss / They Kiss Again: Jiang Zhi Shu (江直樹 Jiāng Zhí Shù)
- Cowok Impian: Kevin
- Playful Kiss: Baek Seung-jo (백승조 Baek Seung Jo)
- Kiss Me: Tenten (เท็นเท็น Thĕn Thĕn)
- Miss In Kiss : Jiang Zhi Shu (江直樹 Jiāng Zhí Shù)
- The name Naoki means "straight" (直) (nao) and "tree" (樹) (ki).
- Naoki's surname Irie means "enter" (入) (iri) and "bay, inlet" (江) (e).
- When they were at the romantic village, Naoki kisses Kotoko Aihara while she is sleeping.
- Naoki was supposed to take over his father's company but because of Kotoko he followed his dream and became a doctor.
- Naoki decided became a doctor based on Kotoko’s idea while Yuki Takamiya admitted in hospital.
- Kotoko is the reason why he finally decided go to University.
- Naoki keeps his feelings inside and never really opens himself up to people.
- Naoki is very protective towards Kotoko.